Labor Day Special at Morton’s
Morton’s the Steakhouse, 400 E. Flamingo Road, has a Labor Day weekend special of a four-course dinner for two for $ 99. The special includes a starter, salad, main course and dessert, as well as Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir or Chardonnay from Pebble Lane. It is available from Friday to Monday. mortons.com
Packet of Lobster Bonefish
Bonefish Grill, which has locations in Town Square and 8701 W. Charleston Blvd., offers a special family lobster and shrimp take-out package for $ 45. Sized to serve up to five people, it includes a salad, sides and cookies. The company also offers a roll of shrimp and lobster mixed with Bang Bang sauce and served in a toasted baguette. Specials are available Friday through Monday. bonefishgrill.com
Brunch with holocausts
Burnt Offerings The kosher restaurant will have a Labor Day brunch from noon to 4 p.m. on Sunday, with sweet and savory pancakes for $ 9, bottles of Freixenet cava for $ 19 and a mimosa bar. burntofferingslv.com.
Brunch at the Front Yard
The Front Yard at Ellis Island will reintroduce weekend brunch on Saturday. Executive Chef John Alers has created a menu of “contemporary match day fare” and “high brunch classics,” including avocado toast with beetroot frosting, Breast Benedict and a waffle. Crunchy bread. Brunch at the indoor-outdoor location is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as on Mondays on statutory weekends.
Hot Chick’n back at Shake Shack
Shake Shack, which has several branches in southern Nevada, reinvigorated the Chicken Wars by bringing back its Hot Chick’n sandwich, bites, fries and cheese fries. They are available hot or piping hot, but if you order through the app or shakeshack.com, you get access to a third level of spice, fire.
Here and there
• Rao’s at Caesars Palace reopens this weekend. Hours of operation are 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
• Mainly Prime Rib and Baja Miguel’s reopened at South Point. Both are open Thursday through Sunday.
• Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at the Linq Promenade will celebrate National Fish and Chips Day on Friday with a special one-day fish and shrimp dish with two dips, fries and a drink for $ 17.99.
• Ike’s Love & Sandwiches, 4700 S. Maryland Parkway, will celebrate National Bacon Day Saturday with an addition of free bacon (including vegan bacon) to any sandwich. Flash Ike’s newsletter or Instagram post or, on the Ike app, put “free bacon” in the notes at checkout. Ike’s also offers free shipping through its Friday-Monday app in honor of Labor Day.
• Pop-Up Pizza at the Plaza will celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day on Saturday with $ 2 slices of its old-fashioned cheese pizza. Limit two per person, while supplies last.
• The September drink at Founders Coffee, 6410 S. Durango Drive, is Butterbrew Latte, which is an espresso with butterscotch, a drizzle of caramel and cinnamon, hot, iced, or mixed. For each product sold, $ 1 will be donated to Whitney Elementary for school weekend grocery bags for students who do not have regular food at home.