Coming from a guy who will show up in court to appeal a $ 30 parking ticket, the idea of ââLas Vegas has always appealed to me more than Sin City itself. If I lose $ 40 at roulette, someone’s drywall is going to be rearranged. Then again I’m a poor guy who still wears free sophomore t-shirts.
If you’re like me, the following image of a party note at Encore Beach Club in Vegas over Memorial Day weekend will have your skin crawling and your wallet spitting out dust.
– Investor_NICK (@Investor_NICK_) June 1, 2021
- Is that $ 825 bottle of Tito infused with the blood of Jesus because I cop this shit for $ 34.99 at my local pack.
- Someone is explaining to me how the shrimp ceviche is priced at $ 24 and the chicken fingers at $ 75.
- Why spend $ 156 on 12 Sugar Free Red Bulls when you can buy an 8 ball from a street performer for $ 150?
- If I spend $ 800 on room fees, you better think I piss in the swimming pool.
The viral post was overtaken by the Twitter user David Oro, who went so far as to call the guy a “rookie” so as not to be as fiscally irresponsible as him. The receipt below is from Tryst Wynn Las Vegas in May 2011.
You can find me at Chili’s snacking on a 2 for $ 20 and bringing my own Tupperware. This shit is for birds.